Monday 20 December 2010

S p r i n g / S u m m e r 2 0 1 1



Christmas day may have not even passed yet and I still haven't made my New Years Eve plans, but 6 days of snow and being unable to go anywhere other than the circumference of the farm have got me dreaming about next summer. I didn't manage to bag myself a Glastonbury ticket but I remain entirely hopeful for their second session of ticket-sales. I am therefore going to start planning my wardrobe. Basic research is allowed this early. Maybe.


Pastoral Romance is set for spring/summer 2011 (this makes me very happy)
Relaxed, pretty and girly, providing the perfect hippie vibe for the summer sun.


Sculpture-
Creating a sense of movement within clothing combined with subtle tones and elegant finishes.



Studs. Wear with care. An over indulgence could be dangerous, but worn as a statement piece and with plain cottons, the boy meets girl vibe of the summer can be met effortlessly.



No comments:

Post a Comment